Thursday, May 6, 2010

loving these....

...tory burch ballet flats right now. you know your hubbins-to-be loves you when he puts tory burch on your feet!



i have been living in these the past week and i am not at all afraid to say that i have worn them every day. i know they are only shoes...but gosh darn it, i love 'em.
*****
right now i am readying teacher appreciation gifts...tossing around easy dinner ideas in my head and avoiding the arguing going on in the kitchen. i have already been referee to both the ice cream and mikey wont leave me alone debacles. i am anxiously waiting for the time when my children love to spend lazy days and after school hours together. i will not hold my breath. will you?
*****
earlier today, mr c and i drove around and looked at new homes...one of our favorite ways to waste time. i have been a model home junkie since i was 17 or 18 years of age. i would tag along with my parents and scan the the model homes with intensity, studying every design move and trying my hardest to memorize what i saw. when we would pull into our home...i immediately headed to my room and invested hours rearranging and redecorating. then my energies would head out into the rest of my parents home. now at 34...this has not changed at all. i still come home inspired, energized and resolved to make my home shine and present like the models. why i did not forward my ambitions in interior design yet, i do not know.
*****
mr c bought each of us iphones a few weeks ago. how i managed life without it before baffles me. i did not know that i could love a phone...but i do. i love it as much as the mr right now nail polish that i found at sephora last week. red. i have never worn red nails until last week. boy was i missing out on that. red nails are sexy.
*****
off to make dinner now...i'm thinking pasta and sauteed veggies sounds nice.

4 comments:

  1. Loving those shoes. Way to go, Mr. C!

    I'm in desperate need of a new phone but I've been putting off making a decision. I'm too afraid if I get a "cool" phone, I'll get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello...i'm a fellow model home junkie also.
    my friends and i used to sneak in them when we were in H.S to just hang out in the living room eating our food;-)
    p.s. cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes!!
    And im glad that the new obsession over your phone and trying to figure out all the bells and whistles hasnt interferred with talking to me 10 times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one handsome pair of shoes, lucky you!

    B x

    ReplyDelete