Monday, September 14, 2009

cleavage.

Why I will be leaving my cleavage home on my next trip to wal-mart:

Because the old man pretending to be consumed by the choosing of his breakfast cereal could not and would not take his eyes off of my chesticle area. He even followed me out of the isle and into the next to continue his gawking at my expense. It is safe to say...old man has no idea of what my face looked like...but could probably pick my chest out of a 10 man line-up after a few beers no doubt.

Note to self: Turtle necks and scarvies are appropriate and necessary at the local WM!
(might want to bring mace or small hammer as well)


1 comment:

  1. you are hilarious, your situation not so...I think I would have said some sarcastic remark to him...however, I do NOT have this problem..sort-a wish I did! lol

    ReplyDelete