Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today

Right now...the children are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade. Morgan loves the mini musicals. I am getting ready to prepare my very first Thanksgiving turkey! I am a wee bit nervous. My mother always made the turkey, but she's living in Las Vegas now. {happy turkey day mom, i love you!} The house smells of cinnamon spice and with an expected 81 degrees today, the windows are open and welcoming the November air.

Right now, I am thankful for many of the blessings in my life...most of which center around my family, friends, a healthy mind, body and spirit. There is so much more to list but not enough time left in today.

Right now, I am wishing my sister, Deanna in Wisconsin, a very Happy Birthday! Maybe one of these days we can celebrate a birthday together D. I hope you are spoiled and smiling all day. I love you.

Right now, I am headed off to my kitchen where I plan to spend the better part of the day...hosting my favorite people and soaking up all of what today means. I am truly in my element.

Right now, I am making plans to celebrate Mr C's 40th birthday tomorrow. More on that later.

Be back soon! Hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment: