Saturday, November 7, 2009

right now...

...the dryer is tumbling and I have just finished baking chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. My children know that when I bake for them ...it's an 'i love you' from me. Mr C knows this as well. My feet are tired from working on them, non stop around our home all day. They have asked for a much needed break only, I cannot reward them with 'time off' for at least another 3 hours.

Right now, I am packing up my little three hearts and sending them off to sister's for the night. {thank you, jess} Mr C started a new job 2 weeks ago and we have missed each other much. He is away from our home too much for my little spirit. We are grateful for the change in his path;it comes with great opportunities to offset the sacrifice of the long hours.

So tonight, the children will be away, the house will be quiet, and Mr C and I will share dinner, hand holding and some laughs. I love that man.

Now...what to wear to WOW that Mr C.